Peat samples from Greenland already collected and dated will be analysed for mercury in order to assess term time trends of mercury deposition during this century.
This is a National Implementation Plan (NIP) project
- Project time span
- 1999 - 2004
- Data collection
- 2000 - 2001
- Data processing
- 2002 - 2004
- Data reporting
- 2004 - 2004
- Are data archived or planned to be archived at an AMAP Thematic Data Centre?
- Samples/specimens archived in specimen banks?
- Specimen banking information
frozen -20 degree
Methods & Procedures
- QA/QC Information (what QA/QC procedures are implemented, laboratories involvment in QA/QC activities, model verification/validation routines, etc.)
Accredited by DANAK No 411
- Is this a bi- AND multi-lateral project (i.e. a project involving cooperation between different countries)?
- Other institutes involved in the project
University of Heidelberg
University of Southern Denmark